Added many comments in the source-code itself if you want to check it out.
The main ideas are:
* Not invent a new protocol but patch something together of great components
* Keypairs live in the clients, where messages get signed and then posted to the "home-server"
* Home servers are the actual nodes of the network, find each other and replicate data with each other
* All data is stored in append-only-logs of every managed key (https://github.com/AljoschaMeyer/bamboo)
* Clients can be simple browser-based interfaces without any heavy crypto-crunching or file system access needs (which forces us to live in Electron etc.)
* .. still one could simply build a client which comes together with the Node itself
Happy to hear any comments/ideas or projects which already do something similar in this direction?
Thank you!! 🎈
Things im doing with friends (mostly in #berlin):
-〰️ 〰️ 〰️ -
Welcome to post.lurk.org, an instance for discussions around cultural freedom, experimental, new media art, net and computational culture, and things like that.