Dev Rant, Android, "Customers" Show more
For the past 5 years, every few years, I get emails asking about my Android app Ethersurface. Some of them are nice, but most of them are short unhelpful emails like this one.
Firstly, this is a free app. No ads. I make no money or revenue at all from this. Where is my motivation to implement features?
Secondly, I can't build this app anymore. Couldn't update this even if I wanted to. Android Ecosystem is very fickle. I blinked and suddenly everything was different.
trigger warning for vampires Show more
The perks of waking up early.
A curated selection of some of my stones. I definitely have a type that I enjoy.
From left to right:
- childhood stone, picked up in a beach in Nahant, MA
- stone picked up from a beach in Seattle WA
- stone picked up at Race Point Beach, Cape Code, MA
- palm stone, lapis lazuli, purchased on etsy
- palm stone, obsidian, purchased on amazon