In the example attached, the interior colour jumps from black to red when passing near to a particular minibrot.
Some bugs to fix:
- zoom speed display is inaccurate (scaled incorrectly by duration)
- the timeline table should not expand so much horizontally to fill the window
- the timeline table should have scrollbars when the window is smaller than the table
- when the windows are hidden (with Ctrl-F10) the timeline sequencing is disabled
- the initial values should be populated from the KFP palette if one is used
- it crashes when the number of columns is too big for Dear ImGui (upstream ImGui has a limit of 64, I applied a patch from the issue tracker to raise it to 1000 which is hopefully enough, unfortunately it seems harder to patch ImGUI to have no fixed limit at all...)
Welcome to post.lurk.org, an instance for discussions around cultural freedom, experimental, new media art, net and computational culture, and things like that.