Still to do for 2.0, quite a lot even though I dropped some items:
- Sample-accurate audio looping with read-ahead for the other side of the loop.
- Investigate zero-padding for FFT (might improve timestretch quality?).
- Don't close and reopen audio device if channels/samplerate didn't change.
- Preset GLSL with default implementation that emulates KF's KFP colouring, and file browser for `*.kfp` or `*.kfr`.
- 360 equirectangular projection with selectable zoom focus (up/down, forward/back, left/right).
- Display OpenGL debug log in program.
- Improve `Makefile` to support parallel builds and object reuse.
Welcome to post.lurk.org, an instance for discussions around cultural freedom, experimental, new media art, net and computational culture, and things like that.