- New: F9 key toggles user interface transparency.
- New: .ppm output file saves an image sequence without FFmpeg.
- Fix: no more garbage audio output for an instant on device open.
- Fix: fix build with recent upstream imgui changes.
- Fix: when loading a session, don’t reset the last timeline waypoint zoom depth to the default for the input keyframe count.
- Fix: reduce timeline Z slider range to avoid glitches at extremes.
- Fix: add an example preset that was missing from the distribution.
- Doc: add demo/tutorial videos to documentation.
- Doc: round recommended keyframe image sizes to multiples of 16 so that exrsubsample can be used without worrying about edge effects.
- Win: include presets/ folder in Windows distribution.
- Win: include PDF manual in Windows distribution.
- Win: update imgui, miniaudio, tomlplusplus to latest versions. miniaudio needed a small patch to build as C++ void* casts must be explicit (unlike as in C); this will hopefully be fixed upstream soon.
https://code.mathr.co.uk/zoomasm/blob/51b5660d6403e501b68c0cc8cf738033a30cd1e7:/src/process_win32.cc is my subprocess code
https://code.mathr.co.uk/zoomasm/blob/51b5660d6403e501b68c0cc8cf738033a30cd1e7:/src/ffmpeg.cc is the code that uses it
I've just seen there is no stdout reader thread, which might cause issues if FFmpeg writes to stdout on Microsoft Windows instead of stderr as expected...
...maybe I can fix that and get someone to test...
And now the EXE segfaults in Wine in some unrelated OpenEXR internals, wtf. I suppose I'll try rebuilding everything, seems MinGW g++ might have got upgraded between compiling libraries and program, which might cause issues? or maybe it is a mismatch between -posix and -win32 g++ versions, I probably switched back to -win32 to compile kf but zoomasm needs -posix it seems.
think it was the -posix thing, working now. 1.1 build updated (same source, same url, broken one was only up for 90mins so I didn't bother to bump the name).
still need help debugging the deadlock though...
Welcome to post.lurk.org, an instance for discussions around cultural freedom, experimental, new media art, net and computational culture, and things like that.