To build a collective memory of the AMRO festival, Varia and Habitat are calling all quote enthusiasts, micro loggers, amateur photographers and partial documenters to join the editorial team of content aggregators! With these materials, a printed newspaper (AMRO Times) and a radio broadcast (AMRO Tribes) will be produced and launched on Saturday late afternoon.
Sharing notes/images/quotes, or other forms of documentation, can be done remotely in a range of ways:
- [logging] through our XMPP chat at https://chat-amro-times.vvvvvvaria.org/ or xmpp://firstname.lastname@example.org?join, where images, video, audio and text can be send to the logbot (use logbot @add "" for text input, images/video/audio will be automatically added to the log, which you can find here: https://vvvvvvaria.org/logs/amro-times/)
- [RSS feeding] by adding RSS feeds to this pad: https://pad.vvvvvvaria.org/AMRO-Times-Tribes-feeds
- [audio recording] pass by the AMRO Times/Tribes corner to share audio recordings
- [links] by leaving links to other sources of documentation that you would like to include, at the top of this pad: https://pad.vvvvvvaria.org/AMRO22
- [text] or by writing notes directly on the same pad: https://pad.vvvvvvaria.org/AMRO22
Feel free to join the documentation work at any time!
We will of course practice consent before publishing anything under the #AMRO22 feel free to let us know if you don’t want your notes in print!
We are an instance for discussions around cultural freedom, experimental, new media art, net and computational culture, and things like that.